CPR Houston Contact Us
Please fill out the form below if you have any questions or if you need more information. We will reply to you soon! If you would like to sign up for a course please click on the Austin, Dallas, Houston, or San Antonio tabs to choose a course and register for a class. Thank you!
Terms and ConditionsOnce you have completed your registration and the payment is made, there are no refunds given for the RC Health Services EMS Academy. Rescheduling may be an option:
- Once payment is made and registration is complete, refunds will only be administered prior to the first designated course date. There will be no refunds administered after the first course date.
- You may transfer to the RC Health Services Online EMT Program by paying a $300 transfer fee in addition to the full cost of tuition at any point during your designated semester.
- You may transfer to a different semester in the RC Health Services Traditional EMT Program only prior to the first designated course date with no additional fees. If after the first designated course date, there will be a $400 transfer fee in addition to the full cost of tuition to transfer to a different semester.
- There are no refunds given for the RC Health Services Online EMT Program.
- You may transfer to a RC Health Services Traditional Course by paying a $400 transfer fee only if seats are available. If there are no seats available, you will not be able to transfer.
- You will have six months from the day that you start the RC Health Services Online EMT Program to complete it. Extensions are possible and are done on a case by case basis.
Cancellation PolicyOnce your registration is complete and payment has been made there are no refunds. You may reschedule once for an upcoming course date.
- To reschedule: In order to reschedule, you must contact us at 281-416-5939 during business hours (9am-4pm Central Time). We will not honor any rescheduling request if we do not have records that you have attempted to contact us. If you are unable to reach a customer service representative during business hours, please leave us a voice message and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our offices are closed for Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day. Rescheduling requests made on those 5 holidays will not be counted until the next business day.
- 3 days in advance or more rescheduling notice: If you contact us within business hours (9am-4pm Central Time) 3 days or more before the day of your course (excluding holidays listed above), there will be no rescheduling fees. Student may only reschedule once within 60 days of the original class date.
- 1-2 days before the day of the course: If you contact us within business hours (9am-5pm Central Time) 1 to 2 days before the day of your course (excluding holidays listed above), a $15 rescheduling fee will apply for BLS and Heartsaver Courses and a $50 rescheduling fee will apply for all other courses. Students may only reschedule once within 60 days of the original class date.
- On the day of the scheduled course: Students are not allowed to reschedule on the day of the course. Rescheduling notices on the day of the scheduled course will be considered as a NO SHOW. Please see our NO SHOW policy below.
- Rescheduling more than once: We do not allow rescheduling more than once. We will not refund nor grant credit to a student if the student is not able to make it to the rescheduled class unless there are extreme weather conditions rendering and the student is unable to come to class.
- Please be punctual.After 15 minutes of class start timethe doors will close and the student is considered a NO SHOW. Please see below for the NO SHOW policy.
- Student who does not show up to class is considered a NO SHOW. We do not give a refund or credit for a NO SHOW student
- ALL CARDS, BLS/Heartsaver/ACLS/PALS/NRP replacement cards are $10 each. Students have the option to pick up the card or provide us with a self-addressed and stamped envelope to receive the card. If the student choose to have RC Health Servicesmail the card to the student via USPS Standard Mail (regular mail), $5 additional shipping and processing fee will be charged.
- NO REFUNDSfor any online courses.
- Please contact the online AHA technical support team (1-888-242-8883 or email@example.com) with any technical issues/questions.
- Replacing an online course to an in-class course is NOT ALLOWED once the course key code has been issued to the student.
Please read the following information for more details.
NO SHOW POLICY:
REPLACEMENT CARD/MISPRINTED CARD:
AHA eBooks are Non-Refundable/Non-Returnable Items
- AHA eBooks are non-returnable/non-refundable items because they are virtual license products. All sales are final.