Atlanta BLS, ACLS, PALS, CPR
Georgia / Atlanta
Click to View Schedule and Register
- BLS for Healthcare Providerclick to register
- ACLS Initial Courseclick to register
- ACLS Recertificationclick to register
- PALS Initial Courseclick to register
- PALS Recertificationclick to register
- BLS Instructor Renewalclick to register
- ACLS Instructor Renewalclick to register
- PALS Instructor Renewalclick to register
- Training Center Faculty Courseclick to register
- BLS Instructor Initial Courseclick to register
- Heartsaver CPR AED with optional First Aid (FA will add additional time)click to register
- ACLS Instructor Courseclick to register
- PALS Instructor Courseclick to register
Training Center Location:
3185 Cherokee, Suite 500, Kennesaw, GA 30144
RC Health Services AHA Training Center has assumed management of the training center formerly run by the Chattahoochee Technical College.
You can contact Shelby Martin at (470) 719-3215
or by email: email@example.com
to align under the RC Health Services.
RC Health Services has been conducting CPR, BLS, ACLS, and PALS courses in Atlanta for many years. Our reputation for providing top quality American Heart Association training is known throughout the Atlanta Metro area. Students attend our BLS for Healthcare Provider courses, CPR classes, ACLS (Advanced Life Support courses), PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) courses, and first aid training on a daily basis. Our new, convenient location is just 5 minutes south of Loop 410 in Atlanta.
The ACLS Class is taught by top level registered nurses and paramedics with more than 50 years combined experience performing in emergency situations. They apply their experience to help facilitate the learning process for the student during the course.
We offer a series of ACLS and PALS preparation courses via our online portal. Courses include online EKG for both the adult and pediatric cases, in-hospital and out-of-hospital stroke courses, and the Learn STEMI course. All of our online courses earn continuing education units for nurses, paramedics, and physicians.
RC Health Services Student Feedback:
Mark D- “I’m a Graduate Nurse and I took my ACLS with RC Health Services. The course was fun and very informative.”
Jenny P- “Good class and convenient:”
Neil C- “I walked out with my card in hand. Thank you”
Our goal is to offer the most convenient and informative, high quality American Heart Association CPR courses in Atlanta. All of our AHA certification courses adhere to the guidelines set forth by the American Heart Association and each student is issued their 2 year certification upon successful completion of the course.