Online Advanced EMT Course Welcome to our state approved Online Advanced/Intermediate EMT Course
AEMT - Advanced Emergency Medical Technician (formerly called EMT-I or EMT-Intermediate). The AEMT course is designed to train individuals in skills and knowledge necessary to complete the National Registry AEMT examination and achieve certification as an Advanced/Intermediate Emergency Medical Technician.
The course is open enrollment! Start your training today!
Online Advanced EMT Course
Enrollment is simple! Here are the steps:
- Complete the Program Application online.
Click here for the application!
- Turn in a copy of your U.S. Government issued ID
- Turn in proof of high school graduation or GED completion
- Turn in proof of U.S. High School graduation (High School diploma, High School transcripts, GED or College transcripts (must have High School name and graduation year on them))
- Turn in a copy of your NREMT or State EMT-Basic Certification (or be a graduate of the RC Health Services EMT Basic Program)
- Turn in a copy of your current AHA BLS Certification Card
- Make the tuition payment
- Jones and Bartlett Advanced EMT Premiere Package
- BLS for Healthcare Provider Class (If needed)
- Polo Shirt for Clinical Rotations
- Clinical Rotation Fees
- Criminal Background Check (CBC)
- I.D. Badge
- Liability Insurance Payment Plan Available!