If you are in the Georgetown area our Austin, TX location is conveniently located just a few miles away.
Click to view Schedule and Register for your course here:
- BLS for Healthcare Provider MORNING Classclick to register
- ACLS Initial Courseclick to register
- ACLS Recertificationclick to register
- PALS Initial Courseclick to register
- PALS Recertificationclick to register
- Heartsaver CPR AED / First Aidclick to register
- BLS for Healthcare Provider EVENING Classclick to register
- ACLS Instructor Courseclick to register
- BLS Instructor Courseclick to register
Training Center Location:
111 W. Anderson Ln Suite D 217
Austin, TX 78752
The classes at RC Health Services are taught in a very low stress environment. We are premier providers of CPR courses in Austin, as well as in other cities we have our offices open for American Heart Association courses. Our CPR AED, First Aid, BLS for HCP, ACLS, and PALS courses strictly follow the AHA guidelines and we strive to deliver the best quality courses to our students. We are an accredited American Heart Association Training Site and we work closely with the AHA to make sure that our courses meet all their requirements. We provide our students with the most educational courses in the Houston, Austin,San Antonio, and Dallas areas. Our classes are designed to meet the student’s needs from the most basic CPR AED class to a Code Blue ACLS scenario. We offer courses daily at our Austin office and we are available for onsite group training. Our office can be found on West Anderson Lane, just off of the the MoPac Expressway. Our students come from the San Marcos University LVN program, Univesity of Texas Nursing program, University of Texas EMS students, as well as several other medical provider groups in the Austin and Geaorgetown areas.
acls georgetown,cpr georgetown,bls georgetown,pals georgetown,georgetown acls,georgetown cpr, georgetown pals, georgetown bls,georgetown cpr aed,first aid georgetown