How do I become an EMT in New Orleans
EMT - Emergency Medical Technician The EMT-Basic course is designed to train individuals in skills and knowledge necessary to complete the National Registry EMT examination and achieve certification as an Emergency Medical Technician.
Online EMT Basic Course
Enrollment is simple! Here are the steps:
- Complete the Program Application online. Click here for the application!
- Turn in a copy of your U.S. Government issued ID
- Turn in proof of U.S. High School graduation or GED completion
- Make the tuition payment
Before your clinical rotations, you must turn in:
- A medical history and physical form completed by your physician or clinic.
- Copies of proof of the required immunizations
- Other forms required given upon enrollment
Total Tuition $1399 includes:
- Traditional Textbook (optional) available for purchase for $125
- BLS for Healthcare Provider Class
- Polo Shirt for Clinical Rotations
- Clinical Rotation Fees
- Criminal Background Check (CBC)
- Drug screen – Within 30 days of Clinical Orientation
- I.D. Badge
- Liability Insurance Payment Plan Available! Click here for more information and a full tuition breakdown!
Training Center Location:
201 Evans Rd. Suite 325
New Orleans, LA 70123