EMT Basic Courses New Orleans
RC Health Services is the premiere provider of EMT-Basic Courses in New Orleans, Louisiana . The EMT-Basic Course is the perfect introduction to the medical field. Whether you're looking to start a career in EMS, or looking for practical, hands-on experience for nursing school, medical school, or PA school, the RC Health Services EMT-Basic Course in New Orleans is the perfect place to start!
Enrollment is simple! Here are the steps:
Complete the Program Application online.Click here to access the our Application Portal!
Turn in a scanned copy of your government issued photo ID. This can be done through our application portal.
Turn in proof of high school graduation or GED completion. This can be done through our application portal.
TOTAL TUITION $1399 INCLUDES:
- eBook and audiobook
- BLS for Healthcare Provider Class
- Polo Shirt for Clinical Rotations
- Clinical Rotation Fees
- Criminal Background Check
- Drug Screen (done within 30 days of Clinical Orientation)
- Clinical I.D. Badge
- Liability Insurance
BEFORE YOUR CLINICAL ROTATIONS, YOU MUST TURN IN:
- A medical history and physical form completed by your physician or clinic
- Copies of proof of the required immunizations
- Other forms required given upon enrollment